Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Now through 3/26: Free Shipping at Wet n Wild When You Purchase a MegaGlo Makeup Stick


When it rains it pours! Sometimes we go from zero good deals to 100 good deals in the course of a few days around here. Such is life, but I would never complain about an abundance of good deals all at the same time (my wallet may complain, but I certainly wouldn't)!

Now through 3/26, receive free domestic shipping on the Wet n Wild website when you purchase a MegaGlow Makeup Stick (blush, highlight, contour or conceal stick). Just enter code GLOWONTHEGO at checkout. As most of you know, you usually have to spend $35+ to get free shipping on the WnW website, so this is a nice deal. 

And don't forget that the Spring 2017 collection is online here, in case you have had trouble finding that collection locally. Those lovely heart highlighters are calling my name!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I've been having really good luck with the MegaGlo conceal stick. I never thought I'd like a stick concealer, but this one goes on smoothly, is easy to blend, and stays put all day. It covers my under-eye circles well. I have it in the lightest shade, "Follow Your Bisque," and it is very light, so it works well with my pale skin. Thanks for the free shipping tip G! I might have to take advantage of this to try some of the other sticks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up the megaglo Highlighting Powder recently, and holy moly. BLAMMO! Why do people spend so much when WnW is so darn good!

    And I'm absolutely OBSESSED with their liquid matte lipsticks. Light as a feather and they don't budge! And they don't dry my lips out the way other brands do. Now if only they would release more colors...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for mentioning this! I've been trying to find the spring collection in stores for forever now with no luck. I've been desperate for the lilac highlighter since I fell in love with their Where the Dreamers Go highlighter last year--first thing I've ever used that makes my golden olive skin look like porcelain. The Cle de Peau highlighter they copied is a little out of my price range so hopefully this spring LE lilac highlighter will work for me.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig