Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Quick Blog Update (And Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Thursday Preview)


Just a quick note to let you know what's going on with the blog this week. 

I have had some personal stuff going on (nothing exciting, nothing bad, just life) that's keeping me away from the blog more than usual right now. I have a TON of posts that I want to get up this week for new drugstore collection sightings (Wet n Wild, Jordana, Gotham Girls, Sinful Colors and more) and also some product reviews, but unfortunately those posts take a lot of time to create, and I don't have that time right now. Sale posts are easier for me to get up in a hurry, so I've been able to do those during the free moments that I do have this week. The other stuff requires more time, so I thank you in advance for your patience and I promise you, they're coming!

In the meantime, I don't know if I'm going to be able to post my usual 10PM Ulta reminder tonight, so here's a quick wrap-up of the deals that will go live on the Ulta site at around 10:10PM Pacific tonight (9/21).

BEAUTY STEALS (AVAILABLE IN-STORE AND ONLINE FOR ONE DAY ONLY):
ULTA BEAUTY COLLECTION WEEKLY BEAUTY STEALS (IN-STORE AND ONLINE):
HOT TIPS:
  • (NEW) 5x Points on All Too Faced Purchases: now through 10/1, get 5x points on all Too Faced purchases online and in-store, but you must activate before you make a purchase. If you did not get the email, sign into your Ulta account here, then go to your "My Rewards" tab and click "My Bonus Offers". You will see the offer available to activate if you received it. If you do not see it in your account, you can try calling Ulta Customer Service at 866-983-8582 and see if they'll give you the offer. I know that some readers have had luck with that in the past, while some have not, but it's always worth a shot! 
  • Holiday 2016 sets now online:
    • Click here to view IT Cosmetics Holiday 2016 sets
    • Click here to view bareMinerals Holiday 2016 sets
    • Click here to view Smashbox Holiday 2016 sets 
  • (BACK IN STOCK) Platinum Perk: add this 24-piece beauty bag to your cart and once you spend $125 it will go from $125 to FREE. (Thanks to several of you for that tip!)
  • Platinum Perk: free shipping on all Beauty Steals
HOT BUYS (DEALS AVAILABLE FROM 9/4 THROUGH 9/24 IN-STORE AND ONLINE):
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. G, we appreciate all you do! Life is more important so take your time. As always, thanks for letting us know even though you don't owe us any explanation, you always manage to be thoughtful and give us a heads up. You're the best. You are my number one blog I check throughout the day because you truly care about what you are doing and it shows. Plus, that Office Space meme is priceless ! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also G, I just tried to place an order and the free gift bag with a $125 purchase says its out of stock which sucks because I had a big order. Just wanted everyone to know...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously love your blog (and the super creative name). I really admire the time you put into stuff like this even when you have so much going on! Keep up the beautiful work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I echo what Carol G said. Looking forward to seeing your reviews, and the fact that I have to wait for them helps me appreciate them all the more. Enjoy the life stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your site and now follow you religiously. Good luck and thanks for all you do for us beauty junkies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much G. Your hard work and dedication is very much appreciated! Take your time...the fact that you still take time to post when you life has taken over shows you care. Don't worry....we will all be here! And yes, that meme is hilarious! All the best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all that you do, G! I understand life gets in the way--like, where did the month go?! Your fans understand :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm just glad to hear that nothing bad is happening...Phew!!! Catch you on the flip and will amuse myself by reading comments for a while! Take care!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. What, you have a life outside of this blog? :)

    Do what you need to do, G. We'll be here when you get back. Our wallets do need a break from all of the good deals that you have been telling us about!

    I don't think that you can hear this enough but THANK YOU, THANK YOU! for all that you do. I know it isn't easy balancing your real life with this blog and we appreciate what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  10. free shipping on all orders on ELF.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig